Monday, August 1, 2011

total health & fitness

I'm going to be starting a diet program with a company called Total Health & Fitness. I am beyond excited about it for numerous reasons! Luckily, they work with vegans :) They help you establish a work out regimen and eating plan based on what you have available to you as far as time, equipment (if anything at all), ingredients you like or don't like, etc. They set it up for you based on your goal. And best of all, this is not just a lets-get-your-program-going-and-in-12-weeks-you're-all-finished-but-then-we'll-leave-you-afterwards-to-figure-out-maintenance-by-yourself. What they actually do is have you come in once a month after your program to make sure you're maintaining and keeping your goal. They seem to be dedicated to helping people with physical health. I already had my consultation with Dan which went great! I told him I didn't really want to be a body builder, but I wanted to be leaner and toned. It sounds like, for me, it's going to be eating right, and walking a lot. Maybe some TurboFire here and there, which if you know me, you know I love TurboFire! But it was my one and only work out and I thought I had to do it like a crazy person to see results and feel better, but that was burning me out. So I was relieved to hear there's another way without sacrificing time like I have been and money. Which reminds me, another awesome thing about them - they are pretty cost effective! If you live in the area, you should check them out!

I expect it will make for some interesting upcoming posts too ;)
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment